The card I have on file has expired, can the refund be processed using a new card?

We are not able to process refunds using new forms of payment at this time. Currently, refunds are sent to the card/financial institution that is associated with the transaction. If the card has expired, please contact the card issuer to inquire about how best to access to the refund.

Powered by Zendesk